For the 10th year anniversary of the Eastern Partnership, Lithuania will organise the 4th Eastern Partnership Youth Forum which takes place in Vilnius, Lithuania, from 17 to 20 June 2019.
The event will focus on “Critical thinking through media literacy and active participation” and will gather around 250 participants from youth and youth work representatives.
Participants will have the opportunity to meet young people, youth workers and other stakeholders from various countries and share the experience with them as well as establishing contacts and networks for future projects and initiatives.
- “active” young people who can contribute to the thematic focus of the Forum from their own experience
- youth workers, and those working with young people in one of the thematic fields of the Forum.
- 17 June: Arrival Day and in the evening – opening party
- 18 June: Opening Session, Panel discussion, Workshops/Learning space, Dinner in the hotel
- 19 June: Workshops / Learning space, Closing session, Farewell party
- 20 June: Departure Day
How to apply:
Deadline to apply: 5th April 2019.
Participants will be selected by 19th April 2019.
There is no participation fee for the Forum.
All costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered.
Read more here.